[Game Update] Minions and some new additions.

pablion
Site Admin

[Game Update] Minions and some new additions.

Post by pablion »

Hi, today I want to introduce you to some new changes that I managed to implement into the game a moment ago.
There will be some bug fixes and, most importantly, your new friends who will do most of the work for you - Minions.

• Bug Fixes
    • From now on, Faster Clones will no longer fall off the map when they appear close to a wall.
    • It is no longer possible to ride an Iron Golem when there is 1 solid block above it. However, if you are already riding it, you will be dismounted to prevent suffocation in the ceiling.
    • Improved the ability to jump with an Iron Golem when there is a solid block in front of it.
  • New Map
    • The name of the new map is Aqua Dining.
      The map is relatively small, and what sets it apart from others is primarily its enclosed nature. There is a restaurant with tables arranged in various ways. There is slightly more sponge here than in Aim Diamonds or Village, but it doesn't hinder the fun! The entrance gate is located in an orange tunnel.

Personally, it's my second favorite map, right after Aim Diamonds.

Below are a few pictures from this map.

• Additions
    • Added Minions that will allow you to collect sponge in multiple places at the same time.

These Minions come in two types: Sponge and Angry.

The Angry Minion has the ability to fight Faster Clones and collect what they drop. It can also store a larger number of items.
      The Sponge Minion has a smaller backpack and does not fight monsters, which may result in its death. However, when it destroys sponge, Faster Clones do not appear.

Angry Minions will currently cost: 64 Gold.
      Sponge Minions will cost: 64 Iron.

Below, I present their appearance in the item tab and how it functions in practice.

Video:

Thank you for reaching the end, take care! :geek: